21 Samuel Street, Ryde NSW 2112, Australia
21-23 Samuel St, Ryde, NSW 2112
The property comprises of two separate free standing houses on 1,050sqm* blocks offered for sale in one line.
This offering represents a great opportunity to secure a large parcel of land amongst a very highly sought after suburb which has the following attributes:
- Close proximity to Top Ryde City Shopping Centre;
- Total site area of approximately: 2100sqm*;
- Well established area;
- Two houses offered in one line;
- Exposure to the rapidly growing residential development market in Sydney’s North West; and
- Ability to land bank or redevelop with multiple users: childcare, multi dwellings, medical or place ofworship.
The subject property is extremely well positioned, located less than 1km from Top Ryde City Shopping Centre. It contains three supermarkets Coles, Woolworths and Aldi. It also has many specialty shops including a post office, a bowling alley, a gymnasium, fast food restaurants and a pub. The nearest transport facilities include bus services available along Lane Cove Road and surrounding main arterial roads.
Ryde has number has a number of diverse restaurants, attracting people from surrounding areas. Ryde has over 7 schools in the suburb all located in close proximity to the subject site. Ryde has become very popular as it is almost in the centre of Sydney and easy to go CBD, north or south of Sydney. The area also benefits from the corporate businesses in Macquarie Park, its proximity to Top Ryde City Shopping Centre and the recently refurbished Macquarie Centre and two local hospitals.
The property is located approximately 15 kilometres (by road) from the Sydney CBD. In addition the site is in close proximity to:
- Commercial centres including Macquarie Park;
- Lane Cove, Chatswood and Homebush;
- Macquarie University;
- Top Ryde Shopping Centre;
- Homebush Olympic Park;
- Meadowbank Ferry; and
- M4 and M2 motorway.